Batera.com.br
Fórum Inicial Fórum Inicial > Fóruns Públicos > Aulas e Estudos
  Novas Mensagens Novas Mensagens RSS Feed - Zynga will acquire 80 percent of Small Giant
  FAQ FAQ  Pesquisar no Fórum   Eventos   Registrar Registrar  Entrar Entrar

Zynga will acquire 80 percent of Small Giant

 Responder Responder
Autor
Mensagem
  Tópico Pesquisar Tópico Pesquisar  Opções do Tópico Opções do Tópico
mmogame Ver Drop Down
Iniciantes
Iniciantes


Cadastrado em: 23/08/19
Localização: Sydney
Status: Desconectado
Pontos: 1
Opções da Mensagem Opções da Mensagem   Agradecimentos (0) Agradecimentos(0)   Citar mmogame Citar  ResponderResponder Link direto para este Post Tópico: Zynga will acquire 80 percent of Small Giant
    Postado: 06/09/19 as 23:48
Zynga added another major title to his catalog, because today the company announced the acquisition of Helsinki-based Small Giant, the studio behind iOS and Android Empires & Puzzles. Zynga paid $ 560 million for 80% of the company's shares, with a commitment to buy the remaining 20% ​​over the next three years for the amount determined by the profitability target. (Today's acquisition will value the remaining portion at $ 140 million.) This transaction is expected to close January 1, 2019.

Small Giant will operate as a separate studio in Zynga after the acquisition, said studio CEO, Timo Soininen. "Our studio was founded on the idea that small and skilled teams can achieve giant things, and I am convinced that partnering with Zynga is the next right step in our evolution," he said. "By leveraging the expertise and support of the broader Zynga team, we will strengthen the reach of' Empires & Puzzles 'and new games in our development path." Still troubled by lack of Zynga Chips, come and buy cheap Zynga Poker Chips from 777chips.com, the cheapest online in-game currency

For those who don't know the name, Small Giant is a mobile studio based in Helsinki behind Empires & Puzzles, a match-3 battler that features additional elements such as base building and social alliances. Since it was launched 18 months ago, the game has repeatedly entered the 10 best-selling charts on the App Store on Google Play, and has collected more than 26 million downloads.

Over time, Zynga will contribute its own direct operating expertise and help bring the game to Asia. Separately, Zynga upgraded the 2018 fourth quarter guide based on the strong performance of the brave holiday beat in its entire live service portfolio - specifically, Words With Friends, Merge Dragons! and CSR2. In addition, World of Candy Wonka started a promising start since it was launched in early November.
Voltar ao Topo
Links Patrocinados


Voltar ao Topo
 Responder Responder
  Compartilhar Tópico   

Ir para o Fórum Permissões do Fórum Ver Drop Down



Esta página foi carregada em 0.047 segundos.